With just two components – a tray and an integrated, recloseable sealed lid – it offers major cost savings, production efficiencies and performance benefits over conventional types of packaging.
An exciting new innovation in fresh food packaging
Cost-effective and eco-friendly
Developed by ANL Packaging – the recycled plastics specialists – Peelpaq® is a more cost-effective, eco-friendly way to pack salads, fish, meat, ready meals and other fresh foods in lightweight containers that are easier for consumers to use and kinder to the environment.
In the fiercely competitive, highly regulated, fresh food sector, Peelpaq® can help drive down costs while maintaining stringent safety, hygiene and environmental compliance standards.
Switching to Peelpaq® enables
- 25% reduction in materials
- Up to 40% reduction in weight
- Up to 40% saving on packaging waste taxation.
Peelpaq® packaging offers:
- Excellent protection for fresh food products
- Increased shelf life to keep food fresher for longer
- Easy display of labels, data and pack promotions
- More convenient, secure and user-friendly.
- Lid function with minimal use of material
- Savings on logistics (less stock, fewer parts, less transport)
- Can be reclosed over and over again
- Remains stackable after opening
- Mechanical closure
- Very practical in use: easy opening & eating on the go
- Intuitive use
- MAP: fresh products
- Your choice of printing on sealing film, optimum branding potential
WANT TO ADD VALUE TO YOUR PRODUCTS?
ANL Packaging offers over 50 years of thermoforming craftsmanship and creativity.
In addition to high-quality standard references, the largest part of the ANL Packaging product range consists of bespoke references.
This enables us to enhance the individuality of the customers’ products.