packaging shaping your ideas
- We specialize in thermoforming.
- We make packaging for the food and non-food sectors.
- We create fully customized packaging and offer standard solutions.
- The materials we use to manufacture our packaging are PP, PS, PET, and HDPE.
- We metalize our own film.
- To be able to respond effectively to the diversity in packaging across various markets, we work in different segments, each with its own approach.
- To give shape to your packaging, we work according to a fully integrated manufacturing process. We have the resources and expertise to realize your packaging needs, from idea to delivery.
- Mould making
- Every day we take on the challenge to create state-of-the-art packaging.
- We need to develop the ultimate packaging product that complies with every possible demand.
- This is an intensive process that integrates a wealth of knowledge in the actual design. And we don't do this behind closed doors; we do this together with you in a co-creative process. Because this is not simply a plastic container: this is your packaging.
What does all this mean and how does it work?
Discover what thermoforming is, and what the differences are between thermoforming and injection moulding.
Demands and needs in terms of functionalities of the packaging and your production line.
- Technical knowledge
- Trends in packaging
- Automated processes
- Packaging market knowledge
We create state-of-the-art packaging that is above all functional.
Want to add value to your products?
ANL Packaging offers over 50 years of thermoforming craftsmanship and creativity.
In addition to high-quality standard references, the largest part of the ANL Packaging product range consists of bespoke references.
This enables us to enhance the individuality of the customers’ products.
PACKAGING DESIGNS THAT FIT YOUR NEEDS
The development of a package goes through various stages. At each stage, you will be involved and the packaging is becoming more concrete. As the process progresses, we are moving towards your tailored packaging solution.
How it all started
ANL Packaging was founded in 1938 by Alfons Neven-Lemmens. He started with a crate manufacturing business that made wooden boxes for the local fruit farmers and brewers.
ANL Packaging has three manufacturing plants in Europe. This enables us to distribute our innovative packaging across Europe very efficiently.
At ANL Packaging we employ a set of universal values that characterize our way of working. These values apply to our clients as our colleagues. Every member of the ANL family is proud to have these values as a guideline in every day (working)life.