Your interest is of essential interest for Neven-Lemmens Plastics NV (hereinafter referred to as “ANL PACKAGING”, “we” of “our”). This privacy statement (hereinafter referred to as the “Privacy Statement”) applies to (i) our website www.anlpackaging.com hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) and (ii) all commercial relationships between ANL PACKAGING and its clients.
ANL PACKAGING always attempts to act in accordance with (i) the Belgian Privacy Act dated the 8th of December 1992 for the protection of personal privacy with regard to the processing of personal data and/or (ii) the European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of natural persons related to the processing of personal data concerning the free movement of this data and for the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC. This Privacy Statement contains information regarding the personal data collated by ANL PACKAGING, as well as the manner in which ANL PACKAGING uses and processes this personal data.
Visiting the Website (and the notification of your personal data as a result thereof) implies your express approval of the Privacy Statement and therefore of the manner in which we collate, use and process your personal data.
Types of personal data
ANL PACKAGING can collate and process the following personal data:
- First name;
- Email address;
- Surfing behaviour: new/returning user, frequency and history (sessions, page views), involvement (sessions, duration of sessions, page views), days since last session
- Technology: browser, operating system, network, screen resolution, flash version, host name, service provider;
- Mobile: device technology, information regarding mobile device, device brands, service provider, input method for mobile phone, operating system, screen resolution;
- Manner of acquisition: channels (channel, source, medium), referrals, user flow; any sessions via social referrals, conversions, plugins.
Manner of collating personal data
The personal data is collated by, or in the context of:
- Filling in the contact form;
- Application via the Website;
- Google Analytics.
The personal data collated by ANL PACKAGING is accordingly always expressly and voluntarily provided by you.
personal data use
ANL PACKAGING can use your personal data for:
- Sending newsletters and product information;
- Prospection by phone calls;
- Sending samples;
- Performance of the agreement;
- Prospection management (i.a. the wish not to receive newsletters/direct marketing).
passing on personal data to third parties
ANL PACKAGING will not pass on your personal data to third parties unless this is necessary to provide services to you (such as but not limited to the execution of an order). If it is necessary for this context that ANL PACKAGING passes on our personal data to third parties, the third party concerned will be obliged to use your personal data in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Statement.
Without prejudice to the above, it is nevertheless possible that ANL PACKAGING discloses your personal data to the competent authorities (i) if ANL PACKAGING is obliged to do so on the basis of the law or in the context of legal proceedings or future legal proceedings, and (ii) for the indemnification and defence of our rights.
ANL PACKAGING will not sell, lease or disclose your personal data to third parties unless ANL PACKAGING has concluded a data processing agreement with the third party concerned, which will contain the necessary guarantees concerning confidentiality and privacy in conformity with your personal data.
retention of personal data
Unless a longer retention period is required or justified, for example in the event of a statutory retention period, or for the prevention of unwanted contact with you, ANL PACKAGING in principle retains your personal data for a period of 5 years after collating this, or after the termination of the agreement. This period is usually necessary for achieving and meeting the objectives as described in the Privacy Statement under ‘personal data use’.
your privacy rights
If you wish to rely on your privacy rights, as determined below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form for the exercise of your privacy rights and forward this to ANL PACKAGING via email or by regular mail:
- Right of access to the personal data that ANL PACKAGING might have regarding you;
- Right of correction, completion or update of your personal data;
- Right of deletion of your personal data (‘right to be forgotten’);
- Right of restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- Right of transferability of your personal data;
- Right to object to the processing of personal data You can in principle exercise these rights free of charge via the form mentioned above.
If you do not wish to receive any newsletters or information regarding our services, you can deregister at any time by means of clicking on the “deregistration button”, as provided at the end of each email from ANL PACKAGING.
personal data security
ANL PACKAGING undertakes to take reasonable, physical, technological and organisational precautions for the purpose of the prevention of (i) unauthorised access to your personal data and also (ii) loss, exploitation or change of your personal data.
ANL PACKAGING will save all personal data, which it has collated, on a secured server within the European Union.
Notwithstanding ANL PACKAGING' security policy, the inspections and the actions it conducts in this context, an infallible level of security cannot be guaranteed. There is no method whatsoever of transmission or transfer via the internet, not any method of electronic saving that is 100% secure, consequently ANL PACKAGING cannot guarantee absolute security in this context.
cross-border personal data processing
All personal data, collated by ANL PACKAGING, will only be saved and processed in Belgium or another EU member state.
There is, therefore, no cross-border transfer or processing of your personal data.
privacy statement update
ANL PACKAGING will be entitled to update this Privacy Statement by means of placing a new version on the Website. It is highly advisable in this context to regularly consult the Website and the page concerned, which contains the Privacy Statement, to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
If you have any complaints regarding the manner in which ANL PACKAGING collates, uses and/or processes your personal data, you can submit a complaint to the Privacy Commission. You can of course always contact us: email@example.com
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the Privacy Statement or the manner in which ANL PACKAGING collates, uses or processes your personal data:
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Via regular mail: Neven-Lemmens Plastics NV, Hertenstraat 32, 3830 Wellen (Belgium)